Translate

Wednesday 7 October 2020

There is Power in The Name of Jesus

The decision regarding the caption of this blog-article was informed by an event that took place in my life in the year 2011 while I was still a graduate student in Aberdeen, United Kingdom. In other words, I would have died on the day that the said event happened in my life, precisely on Wednesday, April 13, 2011. However, I felt the awesome power in the name of Jesus on that fateful day (13-04-2011) when the Lord Jesus Christ preserved my life. Therefore, I owe the Almighty God a debt of gratitude for sparing my life as well as providing me with the opportunity to write this testimony. Lord Jesus Christ, Thank you very much. Please read the details of my testimony as follows:

On Wednesday, April 13, 2011, I was fast asleep as I laid on the bed in a room where I was living; the room was just a part of a three-bedroom flat located in Aberdeen, United Kingdom. When it was about 1:13am on that day (13-04-2011), I discovered that an organ situated around my throat known as epiglottis suddenly hit the top of my throat and blocked my throat while I was still sleeping on the bed. I became uncomfortable as I could not breathe in nor breathe out and I could not talk as well. I therefore opened my eyes and sat on the bed. I knew death was staring at me on the face and I needed to do something urgently or else I would be no more in a matter of minutes. No human being can stay alive without breathing for more than five minutes. While I was still being confronted with this problem, that is to say, not being able to breath nor talk as I sat on the bed; I whispered ‘‘JESUS’’ and immediately my throat that was blocked then opened and I began to breathe in and breathe out again. To God be the glory. The scripture says that ‘‘The name of the Lord is a strong tower: the righteous runneth into it, and is safe.’’-Proverbs 18:10. God Almighty honoured the name of Jesus and He decided to extend my life span here on earth on that day (13-04-2011). As at this day of writing this testimony (06-10-2020); It's more than 9 years now that this event happened and the Lord Jesus Christ is still preserving my life.  Thank you Lord Jesus! Again, the scripture states that ‘‘Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:

‘‘That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;’’-Philippians 2:9-10

To further appreciate what the Lord Jesus Christ did for me on Wednesday, April 13, 2011 as already earlier stated, I would like every reader of this article to know that my case or experience would have resulted in death on that day if the Lord Jesus had not miraculously intervened in my life as He did. Examples abound globally of several people who slept in the night of one day but didn’t wake up the following day. Such people died while sleeping. Therefore, I would like to express my profound gratitude to God Almighty through my Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ for sparing my life on Wednesday, April 13, 2011.

More importantly, I would like to state that JESUS is the only name that can deliver you whenever you are at the point of giving up the ghost in this world. No other name can do it. Remember ‘‘The name of the Lord is a strong tower: the righteous runneth into it, and is safe.’’-Proverbs 18:10. JESUS is the name that is above all names (Philippians 2:9-10).

Furthermore, I would like to implore you to let Jesus come into your life now; If you have not done so. I was formerly a Muslim until when I opened the door of my heart to Jesus after hearing the glorious gospel of Jesus Christ. The Lord Jesus Christ came into my life and saved my soul on Wednesday, October 7, 1980. This happened when I repented and confessed my sins to God in prayer. I also told God in my prayer that I forgave those who offended me. God forgave me all my sins and saved my soul that day (07-10-1980). God also performed a spectacular miracle in my body and I had unspeakable joy on the day He saved my soul (07-10-1980). It may interest you to know that I prayed to God in the name of Jesus when God answered my prayer on Wednesday, October 7, 1980 and saved my soul (John 14:13-14). Would you open the door of your heart to Jesus today? JESUS loves you!

**The author of this blog-article is Aderemi Adeleye**


2 comments:

  1. Our God loves it when we share what He does for us. Be blessed. Nicely written

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Jesus Is Coming Back Soon

Essentially, this article is primarily aimed at creating awareness regarding a testimony given by a brother who died at a fellowship camp...

Popular Posts